New Business Ideas In Delhi With Low Investment – If you are bored with your job and want to do something interesting, you can consider some small construction business ideas that can be started with less investment. There are many profitable business ideas out there, however, not all of them may suit everyone. One should be able to get a small investment business idea before jumping into the business. What are the 50 Best Small Scale Manufacturing Business Ideas with Low Investment? Which Small Businesses Might Be Right For You?
Here are some small investment business ideas in the construction sector. Don’t worry if these are suitable for literate or illiterate or if you know English or Hindi. Just choose one of the construction business ideas and start moving.
New Business Ideas In Delhi With Low Investment
1) Textile Manufacturers: Textile is one of the most preferred manufacturing businesses with small to large investments. Business requires space and machinery. If you have start-up capital, you can opt for bank loan facilities and start your venture.
Low Risk Businesses You Can Start Tomorrow
2) Production of incense sticks: limited space, limited capital and growth opportunities. Nowadays many incense sticks (incense sticks) are being exported all over the world which further increases your market.
3) Pickling: Indian food is incomplete without pickles. So explore and create traditional and healthy pickles to build your brand and grow in the market. Limited capital, space and time is required to do this if you have the right employees to work for you.
4) Cashew processing: India is an agricultural country and cashews are grown in abundance. Indian coins are also popular across borders. Processing of cashews involves removing the shell as well as adding salt or various spices to make it more marketable. This is one of the best small scale business ideas as there is good demand for cashew processing in India and worldwide.
5) Cotton bud production: This is one of the small and intensive units to produce a simple but mobile product. There are many competitors but the usage and nature of throwing keeps the demand high.
How To Start A Hotel Business In 2023 (+cost And Business Plan)
6) Biodiesel production: Biodiesel production is a small scale industry and the main raw material Jatropha oil is readily available. As people are switching to renewable energy sources due to scarcity of renewable resources, production of biodiesel is one of the future needs. As the name suggests, bio is derived from plants and animals. It will have more usage in future and will require moderate capital to start the business. This is one of the newest small construction business ideas right now.
7) Manufacturing of dairy products: This is another growing industry. There are countless products that can be made from milk. From ghee, butter to cream, you can expand the range of products depending on the capital and available space. However, remember to get the right license and keep it clean.
8) Flour Production: Well, if you have very little capital, you can start with the initial level of flour production, which will include wheat and other grains. Since people are very health conscious, you can also carry a variety of cereals to attract potential customers.
9) Making French Fries: This is a great little industry that requires the right machinery and resources of potatoes, and you are good to go. If the quality is good, even big fast food chains can join you.
Best Business Ideas With Low Investment And High Profit In Delhi ,jaipur,rajasthan,india
10) Making liquid soap: It is much easier than it sounds. Finding the right products and mixing them into different recipes and flavors can earn you good money. Remember to test products before selling them.
11) Furniture Manufacturing: If you have the right skills and some space and capital, you can start your own furniture manufacturing. Connect with interior designers in town as well as sell online. Hard work, good quality and competitive prices can get you good customers. This is one of every green manufacturing small business ideas right now.
12) Candle Maker: Again, this small niche, with low capital and online sales that is much simpler and smaller than it sounds. This would be a great idea for a smart start.
13) Leather Bag Manufacturers: Leather bags are used for a variety of purposes such as handbags, wallets, laptop bags, school bags, etc. Doing so is simple and requires creativity to set it apart from competitors with less capital.
Business Ideas For Students
14) Making Cookies: People love homemade cookies. Biscuit manufacturing business is a small scale industry which can be started with less initial capital. It requires infrastructure and has low initial cost.
15) Candy / Chocolate Making: This industry really works well for those who have limited time and resources. Making chocolate requires basic recipes, good taste and a solid foundation of quality ingredients. If it is accompanied by beautiful packaging, it works well as a gift for weddings, birthdays, formal meetings etc.
16) Making Ice Cream: Ice cream is a favorite perishable food in almost all seasons. Ice cream production requires some space and good infrastructure to keep the product healthy and solid. Similar advertising is very important to reassure the customers about the product.
17) Making Jam: This again requires some expertise, capital and skill. However a lot of creativity can be added to change the look as well as the taste of the bottle to make it more attractive. Organic and preservative-free jams are still hot-selling gift items.
Business Ideas For Small Towns, Villages In India
18) Processing of Honey: Health conscious people are using organic honey. If you have the right resources, honey processing can help you get a lot of returns. Big companies like Patanjali have also entered the market.
19) Organic Soap Production: Soap production requires limited capital but a lot of creativity is needed to sell the products in a competitive market. As soap making has become a mainstream business these days, if it is not differentiated, there will be no good market. So back up your business with lots of market research and creativity.
20) Hair and Beauty Products: People who have knowledge about hair and beauty products and enough capital to carry them, hair and beauty products which are made from quality products can have good market and money.
21) Cake Making: Baking and even making cakes with or without eggs is a good non-capital business. It requires limited capital and is a good idea to scale with increasing demand. However, since it has a limited lifespan, it must have a well-defined potential market to sell it.
Top 14 Profitable Business Ideas In Kochi, Kerala Right Now
22) Fruit and Vegetable Mart: This business, which may not seem very profitable, actually fulfills the needs of every family and is economically fruitful. A small investment will suffice to set up a clean, covered and well stocked mart where people can buy vegetables and fruits under one roof at reasonable prices. This is one of the best small manufacturing business ideas for those who want to start in their locality with low investment.
53) Bakery/Bread Production: Bakery products are such that if a product is produced of good quality at competitive prices, it is also consumed by a saturated market. Bread is one of the most favorite breakfast foods for most families. Bread with bakery items can build a strong customer base to grow and get better with time.
24) Rakhi Manufacturing: If you are planning to start soon, consider the option of selling, trading and manufacturing rakhis online and offline. It may seem like there are a lot of people pursuing this job, but if you consider the consumption levels, it might be a good idea. It is a seasonal business.
25) Jute Bag Manufacturing: With the ban on plastic bags, it is the right time to get into jute bag manufacturing. It is a low-cost, low-margin business. However, what will bring in the money in this business is mass sales and economies of scale. This is one of the good small business ideas in India.
Business Ideas In Delhi: Best Businesses In Delhi To Start In 2022
26) Meat Processing: If you are a non-vegetarian or customs allow it, meat processing is a high margin business to try.
27) Microbreweries: As stress levels and social needs rise, microbreweries are on the rise. Why not enter this market before it’s too late. Consider getting a license in the city you are living in before entering the same country.
28) Making mothballs: With increasing humidity and extreme weather, people use mothballs to prevent their woolen clothes from getting damaged. It is also used in toilets, urinals etc. This is a good option for a side business.
29) Noodle/Spaghetti Making: If you are looking for small factory ideas, you can try this business. Both instant and regular noodles can be prepared for processing depending on the requirement and market. Be sure about the quality of food and the licensees while entering such markets.
Top 30 Profitable Franchise Businesses In India To Watch Out For 
30) Embroidery Services: Gujarat and especially Surat and Bengal especially Kolkata are famous for embroidery. If you can install a unit in
Ideas for new business with low investment, best business ideas in low investment, lucrative business ideas with low investment, business ideas for beginners with low investment, profitable business ideas with low investment, business ideas in usa with low investment, best business ideas with low investment, business ideas with low investment, business ideas in india with low investment, new business ideas low investment, business with low investment, new business ideas with low investment